Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I just learned I've Been Selected As A Finalist In A Writing Competition

Thanks to my AROHO friends on Facebook, specifically Lisa Rizzo and Barbara Rockman, I just learned that I'm a finalist in A Room of Her Own Foundation's ORLANDO PRIZE in the  non-fiction category for my story entitled,The Pretending Suitcase Game. Sometimes I'm so clueless! 

AROHO is dedicated to furthering the vision of Virginia Woolf and bridging the gap between a woman’s economic reality and her artistic creation. We bridge this gap by offering generous financial support to women of diverse artistic expression—the written arts (fiction, creative nonfiction, poetry, and playwriting), as well as the visual arts (painting, sculpture, and photography). We further Woolf’s vision by providing moral support and professional guidance to independent creative women who are committed to their art.
You can Read the Rules of the Contest here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send me your comments (only good ones)!