Friday, January 25, 2013

The COSTCO Connection

Exciting news about my food writing and Another Day Gourmet!  This past month, I was interviewed by freelance food writer, Georgia Orcutt for an article about no-waste cooking.

I focused on maximizing the use of once-cooked and left over foods, many of which are perishable and often purchased in massive quantities at Costco. HOORAY!!  

Costco Connection Magazine will be featuring the interview in its March issue. The article contains a number of my "tried & true" recipes - vegetable side dishes, rice, grains and a food slant towards the healthy. 

What a great opportunity to encourage home chefs to think creatively about their food, their left-overs, and minimizing waste. I hope to hear back from my blog visitors and from Costco Connection readers, of which there are 44.8 million. 

Recipes anyone? Send your ideas along to me and I'll post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send me your comments (only good ones)!